In case you need assistance with a particular concern and need me to personally check out your setup, I can assist! Try the ‘My Providers’ part of my weblog:
If you wish to try GetResponse, try out their 30-day free trial below my affiliate hyperlink at:
If you’re taken with ClickFunnels, or wish to study extra, really feel free to take a look at their free 14-day trial below my affiliate hyperlink at:
On this video, I needed to indicate you the up to date video on methods to combine GetResponse with ClickFunnels in order that these emails can begin popping out for you instantly!
My final video I did on this was 2 years outdated, so it is about time to replace it!
This integration will assist you to efficiently ship out GetResponse autoresponders and emails when utilizing ClickFunnels touchdown pages/funnels.
The identical actual thought would apply to every other autoresponder you’ll be utilizing, however I would make some extra movies on these later.
Listed here are the steps you must take to start out the combination:
1. On the top-right nook of your GetResponse, click on in your profile icon’ and choose ‘Integrations & API’.
2. Click on on the tab labelled ‘API’. Save this code for now. You’ll need it shortly after we go into our ClickFunnels!
3. Log in to your ClickFunnels account and click on in your profile icon. Choose ‘integrations. from the drop-down menu.
4. Click on on ‘add new integration’, and below the obtainable providers, choose ‘GetResponse’.
5. Enter the API key now we have copied earlier from GetResponse and create a nickname. Click on on ‘add integration’ when you could have achieved that! So now now we have efficiently built-in GetResponse with ClickFunnels as an entire – nevertheless, we now have to combine every web page individually.
Go to the edit model of every touchdown web page that you simply wish to combine with GetResponse.
6. On the high of your ClickFunnels edit menu, click on on ‘Settings’, after which choose ‘Integrations’.
7. On the right-hand facet now, scroll right down to the brand new GetResponse integration title you could have created. Select ‘add to marketing campaign’ from the dropdown and choose the marketing campaign title that you simply wish to combine for this particular touchdown web page.
8. Click on save and repeat the method for all of the touchdown pages that you simply wish to be built-in. Keep in mind, this needs to be achieved on the macro stage, but additionally for every particular person touchdown web page. Do not forget so as to add this integration when doing A/B or cut up testing and changing a web page with one other.
That is it!
Like my Fb web page!
Additionally make sure to take a look at my weblog at